Restful.


You emerge out of a forest,
of exotic fantasies.
You hop on an eagle,
and show me the world.

You show me tenderness,
that you hide from the rest.

Your breath is moist,
your lips quivery.
You touch me,
and go through me.


The insides of your cheeks,
melt my nervous tongue.
The sultry warmth of your skin,
fills my chest with desir
e.

The smell of your hands,
stays in mine for days.
The shell of your embrace,
completes the aching wait.

You stare at me,
and reach down inside,
you pick those burning embers,
and splash my spleen with ice.

You sit with me,
and give meaning to this unrest.
You listen to me,
and plug my heart with rest.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Water and Ice Cream - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template