Wish

I could have been your shiver,
could have been your luck,
I could have been the signpost,
on the highway to your home.

I could have been the sugar,
in your morning tea,
I could have been the sun,
in your yard growing trees.

I could have been the bubblegum,
sitting on your tongue,
I could have been the sweater,
that you never wore.

I could have been the music,
that plays across your street,
I could have been the dew,
could have been it true.

I could have been a stranger,
could have been a face,
I could have been something,
anything but this.

1 comments:

aSTha said...

sounds so familiar..
its amazing, how all of us have an ability to relate.

Copyright © 2008 - Water and Ice Cream - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template