A walk into a Godess' reveled charms




















You are Shiva's soul,
You are a scenery's flippant knoll.
The creator of all peace,
The doomsday of every discourteous civilization.

You're an earth crystal in the destiny's sands,
The shaken white of the most consequent quartz,
That completes the flawless utopia,
In the maestro's symphony of the beauty of sound.

You are not in me,
But in everything that envelops me,
Like an unrestrained and unconquered force of nature that writes,
Your name in the dew on my Life's Window.
[Ambar - Raghu Dixit inspires this line]

The inscrutable temptations of your eyelashes,
Reveal the resplendent felinity of your urging eyes.
I'd gladly read a 100 Quran, accept a thousand inferior rebirths, sacrificing myself on the altar of your labyrinthine tresses,
In the name of your ancient worship,
Stretched over a 100 generations of my spleenic devotion.

You have a heart of adventure,
And how you rub off on me.
The touch of your skin dances on my body,
Rinsing my thoughts of you with the fresh night's Cologne.

But it's time now to leave this heathen eulogy,
To cower back in the reins of reality.
As the grass stroking on my head.
Gently pushes me to sleep.
...

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Water and Ice Cream - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template